Established in 1946 by his wife, this generous gift supports the acquisition of materials for Penn's Museum Library.
George C. Vaillant was Director of the University Museum from 1941 to 1945. His publications on Mesoamerica from The chronological significance of Maya ceramics, 1927, to Aztecs of Mexico; origin, rise and fall of the Aztec nation, 1944, are in the Mesoamerican collection at the Penn Libraries that has been so enriched by the many acquisitions made possible by this endowment.
Materials purchased through this fund include:
- Anne de Kiev : épouse de Henri Ier
- Bhāratīẏa dharmanīti
- Bratstvo revniteleĭ t︠s︡erkovnogo obnovlenii︠a︡ : (gruppa "32-kh" peterburgskikh svi︠a︡shchennikov), 1903-1907 : dokumentalʹnai︠a︡ istorii︠a︡ i kulʹturnyĭ kontekst
- Byt, trud i semʹi︠a︡ krestʹi︠a︡n ėpokhi NĖPa : istoricheskai︠a︡ povsednevnostʹ i︠u︡zhno-rossiĭskoĭ derevni v 1920-e gody
- Che, una vida revolucionaria : los años de Cuba
- See additional titles purchased through this fund