In 1974 Maxwell Sillman, BSE 1912, established this fund for the purchase of materials in biochemistry, nuclear physics, gerontology, and cytology as these investigative areas relate to research in cancer, mental retardation, geriatrics, and gerontology for the Penn Biomedical Library.
Mr. Sillman wrote to the Medical Librarian about the fund: "...as promised just as the good old farmer is spreading his seeds with faith in Nature to recompense him in kind."
- Diagnostic imaging of child abuse [electronic resource]
- Principles of Chinese medicine [electronic resource] : a modern interpretation
- Progressive neuroblastoma [electronic resource] : innovation and novel therapeutic strategies
- Vascularization [electronic resource] : regenerative medicine and tissue engineering
- Making sense of data I [electronic resource] : a practical guide to exploratory data analysis and data mining
- See additional titles purchased through this fund