Frances C. Thielbar, Ph.D., Chair, Graduate Division, University of Pennsylania School of Nursing, joined the Penn faculty in 1960 and was instrumental in helping to develop the school's Master of Science degree in nursing. Upon her death in 1962, this fund was established in her memory in support of materials in nursing at Penn's Biomedical Library.
Students and faculty at Penn's School of Nursing, one of the top-ranked schools in the nation, are served by the Biomedical Library. Funds like this ensure that members of the Penn medical community have superb resources today--and tomorrow.
Materials purchased through this fund include:
- Neinstein's adolescent and young adult health care [electronic resource] : a practical guide
- Cancer and health policy [electronic resource] : advancements and opportunities
- Evidence-based geriatric nursing protocols for best practice [electronic resource]
- Policies and procedures for infusion therapy
- Principles of pediatric nursing : caring for children
- See additional titles purchased through this fund