Established in 1974 by a generous bequest from Dr. Hussong, B.A., 1920, Ph.D. 1931, this fund supports acquisitions in any subject area. Now valued at over a million dollars, the fund helps ensure that the Penn Library will be financially sound for generations to come.
Materials purchased through this fund include:
- Egypt, Islam, and the Arabs [electronic resource] : the search for Egyptian nationhood, 1900-1930
- Japan and the graphic : complete record of reported events, 1870-1899
- Statistics for business : decision making and analysis
- Industrial organic chemistry
- Rural women in urban China [electronic resource] : gender, migration, and social change
- See additional titles purchased through this fund