Established in 1891, the J. Bertram Lippincott Gift Fund has supported the acquisition of materials in English literature for over a century.
The Lippincott Family has a distinguished history in Philadelphia, at Penn, and in the publishing world, and many family members have been active supporters of the Penn Library.
Materials purchased through this fund include:
- New companion to Milton
- All changed? : culture and identity in contemporary Ireland = Cultúr agus Féiniúlacht in Éirinn an Lae Inniu
- Penguin book of English song : seven centuries of poetry from Chaucer to Auden
- Hearing Heaney : the sixth Seamus Heaney lectures
- Complete poetry of Percy Bysshe Shelley
- See additional titles purchased through this fund