In 1992 this fund, in support of the Penn Biomedical Library, was established through the remainderment interest of a life income contract with Mr. Lee Russell.
Over the years, bequests and planned gifts of all sizes have played an important role in the growth and success of the University of Pennsylvania Library. As a main source of endowment support, they help ensure that the Library will be financially sound for generations to come.
Materials purchased through this fund include:
- Pediatric interventional radiology [electronic resource]
- Statistical data analytics [electronic resource] : foundations for data mining, informatics, and knowledge discovery
- Snowball in a blizzard [electronic resource] : a physician's notes on uncertainty in medicine
- Introduction to probability and statistics [electronic resource]
- See additional titles purchased through this fund