This fund was stablished in 1991 by the estate of Wilbert D. Peck of Asheville, North Carolina, in memory of his wife, Elizabeth Bowers Peck, Education 1929.
Unrestricted funds such as this serve the Penn community of scholars in perpetuity.
Materials purchased through this fund include:
- Zwölf Sonaten für Altblockflöte und Basso continuo, op. 17 = Twelve sonatas for treble recorder and basso continuo, op. 17
- I call myself a feminist : the view from twenty-five women under thirty
- Ancient art of Gandhara and Mathura : a study
- Islam in contemporary world
- See additional titles purchased through this fund